Monday, March 23, 2009

Reflection on Lupus


Lupus is an autoimmune disease in which a person's immune system attacks various organs or cells of the body causing damage and dysfunction. This is a disease that has affected many people in the world. In the beginning I knew a little about lupus and what it was, but there was a lot that I didn't know about it.

Throughout this assignment I have learned many new things about lupus including additional symptoms that I didn't know about, treatments and conditions, and also celebrities that have this disease as well. Learning these new things has not only taught me something new but it has also taught me information that I can use to fully understand the power of lupus. It has also taught me how to understand, in a sense, how victims of lupus maybe feeling mentally and/or physically and possible ways that I maybe able to help them in their time of need.

Another new fact that I've learned throughout the completion of this project is that Lupus has been around for a very long time. I thought lupus probably had just come around in the 1800's but facts have proven that this disease has been around as early as the 13th century instead. This new fact has taught me that many people before our loved ones and the now famous celebrities have suffered from lupus or at least showed some of the symptoms that we now have names for and proof of.

I'm glad that I decided to do lupus as my topic for this project because I have learned a lot of use information. Another reason that I am glad that I did this project is because I believe that it may help others as well. This blog can help not only people with lupus, but also people that know other people that have lupus, and people that are interested in knowing and understanding this disease.

6 comments:

  1. Tashauna,

    Excellent work on your blog. Your writing is consistently strong and well-informed. This was a pleasure to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the blog is the appropriate length.
    10 The blog is very clear what her subject matter is.
    10 The visuals show much support for the topic.
    10. She seems to know a lot about her subject.
    I actual don't see what she wants to know on this blog.
    Well written and thought out.
    Very good I don't have any suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my wife was diagnosed with Sjogren syndrome last year. of all the horrible symptoms Joint pain, swelling and stiffness, Swollen salivary glands, Skin rashes or dry skin i was given Hydroxychloroquine but wasn't helping her situation. it becomes worst each day. while surfing
    the internet, i saw people testifying about Dr Jude Herbal formula on how it helped them cure their sjogren disease. i quickly copied his email and whatsApp number. i contacted him and made my orders. it was delivered to us in three days. she was on his Herbal medication for three
    weeks after which she went for test, to our greatest surprised it came out negative. it been 9 months now, up till now she haven't gotten any symptoms. she went for another test last three months ago and the result came out to be negative again. all thanks to Dr JUDE HERBAL FORMULA. Visit DR JUDE NATURAL HERBS on [drjudenaturalherbs. blogspot. com]. or you can reach him via email [drjuderobert@gmail.com] or reach him via whatsApp on 1860-532-0721.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured me of LUPUS DISEASE his name is Dr. Iyabiye. I suffered LUPUS for over 12 years with pains like: Achy joints, Skin rash, Pain in the chest, swollen joints and many more. The anti-inflammatory drugs couldn’t help, until I read about his recommendation 4 months ago, I contacted him and he administered his medication on me and I was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after taken his medication. You too can be cured if interested. Contacts: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com
    (+2348072229413 / +2348158577300)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured me from (LUPUS DISEASE) his name is dr imoloa.  I suffered lupus disease for over 8 years with pains like: joints, Skin rash,  Pain in the chest,  swollen joints and many more.  The anti-inflammatory drugs couldn’t cure me, until I read about his recommendation. 2 months ago, I contacted him through his email address. drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com . and he sent me the herbal treatment through DHL courier service and he instructed me on how to drink it for good two weeks. after then,  And I was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after taken his powerful herbal medications You too can be cured with it if interested, he also uses his powerful herbal healing medicine to cure disease like:parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,  Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,  Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms,  chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,  Cystic  Fibrosis,  Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, back pain,  impotence,  feta  alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, skin cancer,  tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel  disease, bone cancer, lungs cancer,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,  back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's  Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal  nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major  Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's  Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular  Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease      Contacts him today  and get permanently cured..[email] drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com  /whatssapp-+2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete